Application of heat shrinkable technology for paper belted cables
In this seminar, you will learn how to prepare cables and assemble a transition joint from a paper belted cable to polymeric cable.
- Theoretical introduction: Cable structure, stress control and products
- Cable preparation: Polymeric cable NA2XS2Y 1 x 150 mm2 12kV and paper belted cable, e.g. NAKBA 12 kV
- Practical assembly: Hybrid transition joint for belted cable CHMPRSV3-1 17 kV 95-240
Number of participants
The attendant must provide a paper belted cable, such as NAKBA 12 kV.*
Benefit to you
Paper belted cable to polymeric cable: You will learn how to securely connect a hybrid transition joint and understand the principle of the materials used.
1 day, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
> See seminar calendar
These events can be tailored to meet your individual requirements.
- Product documentation and material handouts
- Training certificate
- Lunch and drinks
* The material can be sent to BBC Cellpack GmbH in advance upon prior arrangement. We can also assist with the procurement of the cables.