Application of heat shrinkable technology for H-type cables
At this 1-day training event, you will assemble a transition joint from H-type cable to polymeric cable and find out about efficient cable preparation.
- Theoretical introduction:Cable structure, stress control and products
- Cable preparation: Polymeric cable NA2XS2Y 1 x 150 mm2 24 kV and H-type cable, such as NAHKBA 24 kV
- Practical assembly: Hybrid transition joint for H-type cable CHMP(H)SV3-1 24 kV 95-240
Number of participants
The attendant must provide a H-type sheath cable, such as NAHKBA 24 kV.*
Benefit to you
H-type cable to polymeric cable: You will learn how to securely connect a hybrid transition joint and understand the principle of the materials used.
1 day, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
> See seminar calendar
These events can be tailored to meet your individual requirements.
- Product documentation and material handouts
- Training certificate
- Lunch and drinks
* The material can be sent to BBC Cellpack GmbH in advance upon prior arrangement. We can also assist with the procurement of the cables.