Application of slip-on technology for polymeric cables
On one day, you will learn how to correctly assemble terminations and two straight-through joints as well as the basic cable preparation methods using professional tools.
- Theoretical introduction: Cable structure, stress control and products
- Cable preparation: Polymeric cable NA2XS2Y 1 x 150 mm2 24 kV
- Practical assembly: Contrax indoor cable termination CAESK-I 24 kV 120-240
- Practical assembly: Compax straight-through joint CKM 24 kV 95-240
- Practical assembly: Contrax straight-through joint CAMSV 24 kV 95-30
Number of participants
Benefit to you
You get to understand the basic structure of the Contrax and Compax technology and are able to assemble it professionally and routinely.
1 day, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
> See seminar calendar
These events can be tailored to meet your individual requirements.
- Product documentation and material handouts
- Training certificate
- Lunch and drinks