To strengthen our Technology & Development department in Waldshut-Tiengen we are looking for a
Application Engineer (m/f/d)
The Field Application Manager (m/f/d) position offers you a varied insight into various application areas of the low-voltage and medium-voltage portfolio. Both in theory and in practice, you will apply your knowledge of our products and their application. The position consists of four primary areas of responsibility. These include training on the products, product modifications based on existing products, our hotline with direct customer contact and finally the investigations of possible Complaints for product optimization.
What specialist tasks await you?
- Product training for customers on site or internally in the in-house training center
- Creation and maintenance of installation documents (assembly instructions, packing lists, labels) including product layout
- Technical contact for support and advice of customers, internal departments and colleagues via hotline
- Technical complaint handling with investigation and analysis of the complaint pattern
What are the advantages of working for us?
- Neutral climate at work with no rain, wind or cold - Central workplace in Tiengen
- Flexible working hours and possibility of mobile working
- International contacts with customers and colleagues
- Tools and work clothes for practical activities are provided
- Good balance between screen work and practical activities
- Intensive training program
What should you bring with you?
- Electrical engineering training (master electrician, technician, journeyman) or electrical engineering degree
- Craft experience, professional experience in service and assembly
- Willingness to travel at home and abroad (approx. 25%)
- Knowledge of existing products and the respective applications
- Very good language skills (spoken and written) in German and English
- Driving license class B
BBC Cellpack GmbH
Do you have any questions? Do not hesitate to contact us directly.