Application of heat shrinkable and Plug-in technology for polymeric cables
At this one-day training event , you will learn the basic cable preparation methods with professional tools and the assembly of straight-through joints, terminations and 630A T-shaped connectors.
- Theoretical introduction: Cable structure, stress control and products
- Cable preparation: Polymeric cable NA2XS2Y 1 x 150 mm2 24 kV
- Practical assembly: Heat shrinkable hybrid termination CHESK-I 24 kV 95-240
- Practical assembly: Heat shrinkable hybrid straight-through joint CHMSV 24 kV 95-240
- Practical assembly: Cellplux separable connector CTS 630A 24 kV 95-240
Number of participants
Benefit to you
You gain well-founded application knowledge of the basic structure of hybrid cable fittings and a connector type, the principle of the materials used and the installation steps.
1 day, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
These events can be tailored to meet your individual requirements.
- Product documentation and material handouts
- Training certificate
- Lunch and drinks