Application of heat shrinkable technology for 3-lead sheath cables
At this 1-day seminar, you will learn how to prepare cables and assemble a transition joint from a 3-lead sheath cable to polymeric cable.
- Theoretical introduction: Cable structure, stress control and products
- Cable preparation: Polymeric cable NA2XS2Y 1 x 150 mm2 24 kV and 3-lead sheath cable, such as NAEKBA 24 kV
- Practical assembly: Hybrid transition joint for 3-lead sheath cable CHMP(3Pb)SV3-1 24 kV 95-240
Number of participants
The attendant must provide a 3-lead sheath cable, such as NAEKBA 24 kV.*
Benefit to you
3-lead sheath cable to polymeric cable: You will learn how to securely connect a hybrid transition joint and understand the principle of the materials used.
1 day, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
> See seminar calendar
These events can be tailored to meet your individual requirements.
- Product documentation and material handouts
- Training certificate
- Lunch and drinks
* The material can be sent to BBC Cellpack GmbH in advance upon prior arrangement. We can also assist with the procurement of the cables.