To strengthen our Technology and Development department in Waldshut-Tiengen, we are looking for the next possible date for a
Development engineer in the field of low voltage and components (m/f/d)
We are a customer-focused supplier of safe, simple and reliable electrical connections in global low and medium voltage distribution networks - based on leading application expertise. BBC Cellpack has built an excellent reputation in the industry based on its extensive innovations and over 50 years of experience. We employ approximately 350 people and, as part of the BBC Group, we take advantage of the comprehensive expertise offered by a global group of companies.
The energy sector is evolving rapidly. And we are growing with it. Whatever the distribution networks will require of us in the future: we'll find a way.
- Revision and further development of the existing product portfolio
- Coordination and collaboration in external research and cooperation projects
- Independent and active participation in projects from ideas and concepts - up to approval and series production and series production in the low-voltage sector
- Electrical engineer specializing in power engineering (diploma, bachelor or master) or similar background
- Ideally professional experience of 1-5 years in a comparable position
- Experience in the implementation and management of projects
- High social competence, analytical thinking, Communication skills and assertiveness
- Good command of English
- Confident handling of EDP systems (MS Office applications)
Why BBC Cellpack
- Varied activities and a lot of creative freedom
- A crisis-proof, permanent employment relationship
- On top 13th month salary and vacation pay
- Flexible working hours with homeoffice option
- 30 days vacation
- regular small presents
- Events such as skiing and hiking day, summer party, etc.
- Attractive social benefits and comprehensive accident insurance accident insurance (professional + private)
- Use of job bike and subsidy for the job ticket (for bus and train)
- Free charging stations for e-cars and e-bikes