To strengthen our sales department in Waldshut-Tiengen we are looking for a
E-Commerce Manager (m/f/d)
We are a customer-focused supplier of safe, simple and reliable electrical connections in global low and medium voltage distribution networks - based on leading application expertise. BBC Cellpack has built an excellent reputation in the industry based on its extensive innovations and over 50 years of experience. We employ approximately 350 people and, as part of the BBC Group, we take advantage of the comprehensive expertise offered by a global group of companies.
The energy sector is evolving rapidly. And we are growing with it. Whatever the distribution networks will require of us in the future: we'll find a way.
To strengthen our Marketing & Sales department in Waldshut-Tiengen, we are looking for the next possible date for a
E-Commerce Manager (m/f/d)
- Conception of e-commerce solutions and product presentations on the web
- Optimization of conversion rate and user experience
- Strategy-oriented conception and implementation of online marketing campaigns
- Creation of performance reports including the most important key figures
- Developing competitive and market analyses
- Development of a digital strategy
- Operational and strategic management of SEA accounts as well as display and text campaigns in the Google Display Network
- Tracking trends in online marketing and the Internet
- Planning of content processes
- Implementation and support of online marketing measures and campaigns
- Collaboration with the communications department and local sales organizations
- (Master's) degree preferably in the field of media and communication sciences, information technology or in another business / analytical discipline
- Ideally more than 3-5 years of professional experience in the industrial or technology with focus on conception and implementation of online marketing campaigns as well as development and management of SEA accounts
- Passionate interest in data and self-starter who thinks in a sales-oriented way and acts in a customer-oriented way, dynamically drives projects forward
- Very good MS Office skills
- Experience with social media platforms and paid Media platforms
- Good time and project management skills
- Hands-on mentality and very good communication and presentation skills
- Very good English and German language skills
- Varied activities and a lot of creative freedom
- A crisis-proof permanent employment relationship
- Above average payment
- On top 13th month salary and vacation pay
- Flexible working hours with home office option
- 30 days vacation
- Attractive social benefits and fully comprehensive Accident insurance (professional + private)
- Use of job bike
- Subsidy for job ticket (for bus and train)
- Free electric charging stations for e-cars
- Free drinks (water / coffee) and seasonal fruit
- Extra-corporate activities to strengthen the "WE" feeling
You want to become part of a TOP employer and are interested?
Then seize this opportunity and apply directly online. We look forward to receiving your complete application documents. Let us know when you can start and your salary expectations.
BBC Cellpack GmbH
Do you have any questions? Do not hesitate to contact us directly.