For the reinforcement of our sales team in Germany we are looking for the sales area of the new federal states, for the specialist area electrical wholesale, at the next possible date a
Area Sales Manager (m/f/d) - New federal states
We are a customer-focused supplier of safe, simple and reliable electrical connections in global low and medium voltage distribution networks - based on leading application expertise. BBC Cellpack has built an excellent reputation in the industry based on its extensive innovations and over 50 years of experience. We employ approximately 350 people and, as part of the BBC Group, we take advantage of the comprehensive expertise offered by a global group of companies.
The energy sector is evolving rapidly. And we are growing with it. Whatever the distribution networks will require of us in the future: we'll find a way.
To strengthen our Materials and Process Engineering department at the Waldshut-Tiengen site, we are looking for the next possible date for a
Process or Plastics Engineer (m/f/d)
- Optimization and development of new formulations as well as expansion of material competence for electrical insulating materials: focus on thermoplastics (polyolefins
- Process engineering introduction and optimization of production processes
- Management of sub-projects in the area of materials and process engineering
- Implementation and optimization of testing and measuring methods of material and product tests for use in cable sets according to standards
- Material-related analysis of damage cases and complaints, qualification of raw material suppliers
- Preparation of technical documentation: technical specifications, test instructions, test reports, test certificates, incoming material control
- Operation, maintenance, calibration of the equipment park in the field of material technology
- Completed studies in the field of plastics / process engineering or a comparable background e.g. as plastics engineer (m/f/d)
- Professional experience as a process engineer/process technician (m/f/d) in plastics processing/compounding; ideally in the field of thermoplastics with a focus on polyolefins for use in cable fittings
- Analytical thinking and systematic / structured way of working
- Confident handling of MS Office applications and SAP
- Able to work under pressure and reliably
- Team player and good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, high level of commitment and ability to work in a team
Why BBC Cellpack
- Varied work and a lot of creative freedom
- Above average pay
- On top 13th month salary and vacation pay
- 30 days vacation
- Flexible working hours with home office option
- Attractive social benefits and full accident insurance (professional + private)
- Use of job bike
- Subsidy for job ticket (for bus and train)
- Free electric charging stations for e-cars
You want to become part of a TOP employer and are interested?
Then seize this opportunity and apply directly online. We look forward to receiving your complete application documents. Let us know when you can start and your salary expectations.
BBC Cellpack GmbH
Do you have any questions? Do not hesitate to contact us directly.