To reinforce our Technology and Development department in Waldshut-Tiengen, we are looking for a for the next possible date
Project Manager / Project Leader (m/f/d) for cross-divisional development projects
We are a customer-focused supplier of safe, simple and reliable electrical connections in global low and medium voltage distribution networks - based on leading application expertise. BBC Cellpack has built an excellent reputation in the industry based on its extensive innovations and over 50 years of experience. We employ approximately 350 people and, as part of the BBC Group, we take advantage of the comprehensive expertise offered by a global group of companies.
The energy sector is evolving rapidly. And we are growing with it. Whatever the distribution networks will require of us in the future: we'll find a way.
To reinforce our Technology and Development department in Waldshut-Tiengen, we are looking for a for the next possible date a
Project Manager / Project Leader (m/f/d) for cross-departmental development
- Management and supervision of cross-departmental development projects, locally and across locations
- Collaboration with project managers and department members to support project control, project reporting and budget planning of department-relevant sub-projects
- Interface management between the departments involved, project members and also external cooperation partners as well as technical leadership of interdisciplinary teams
- Translation of project requirements into realistic project plans
- Taking over project reporting, presentation of project results in the various project phases and careful documentation in accordance with the process
- Steady organization, Pre- and post-processing of meetings, follow-up of activities, milestones, costs, deadlines as well as preparation of presentations and decision documents
- Taking over of project-related special tasks
- Completed technical studies, preferably in engineering or a similar qualification
- Further education as project manager with several years of experience in project and interface management
- Organizational talent, ability to work in a team and a high degree of communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Sharepoint environment)
- SAP user knowledge is an advantage Logical and strategic thinking skills
- Very good written and spoken German and English
- Willingness to travel worldwide (10%)
That's why BBC Cellpack
- Responsible activity and with a lot of creative freedom
- A crisis-proof, permanent employment relationship
- Above-average payment
- On top 13th month salary and flexible working hours with home office option
- 30 days vacation
- Attractive social benefits and full accident insurance (professional + private)
- Use of a job bike
- Subsidy for job ticket (for bus and train)
- Free electric dispensers for e-cars
You want to become part of a TOP employer and are interested?
Then seize this opportunity and apply directly online. We look forward to receiving your complete application documents. Let us know when you can start and your salary expectations.
BBC Cellpack GmbH
Do you have any questions? Do not hesitate to contact us directly.