Application of heat shrinkable and cast resin technology for low voltage cables
At this 1-day training event, you will learn the rules of clean and safe processing of heat shrinkable, cast resin and/or gel products and assemble them into cable fittings.
- Theoretical introduction: Cable structure, connection methods, insulating materials and products Cable preparation, e.g.: NYY
- Practical assembly: Heat shrinkable straight-through joint SMHSV4 50-150
- Practical assembly: Cast resin straight-through joint M14 V
- Practical assembly: Gel straight-through joint EASYCELL© EASY 3 V
Number of participants
Benefit to you
You will learn the safe assembly of straight-through joints of three different technologies and understand the structure of low voltage cables.
1 day, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
> See seminar calendar
These events can be tailored to meet your individual requirements.
- Product documentation and material handouts
- Training certificate
- Lunch and drinks